Kingdom Death: Monster» Forums » Strategy

Subject: How to gain survival for a non-departing survivor? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Truce Idares
South Africa
flag msg tools
mb
I have a guy that is one weapon exp away from mastery, problem is he has a gaping hole in his side that prohibits him from using Str2 weapons, so I can't get the last weapon exp.

However looking at Nightmare Training I can get that last little point of exp. To use it however I need 3 survival.

Question: How do I get survival for a survivor that I don't want to take on hunts?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fluid Karma
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Didn't play for quite a while, but there should be some innovations where you can gain survival, like
Spoiler (click to reveal)
drums,
or use the
Spoiler (click to reveal)
Augury endeavor,
or take him to a hunt as support character who stays out of trouble with cat eye circlet and rawhide headband...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Italic Font
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Fluidkarma wrote:
[/o] or take him to a hunt as support character who stays out of trouble with cat eye circlet and rawhide headband...

Plus equip Dried acanthus on him so he'll gain more survival there and have that in case of Nightmare training accidents.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.