Subject: 2 quick questions rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Siyano Fisher
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmb
1- The boar card / die face, i'm not sure if I understand correctly that card
when you buy it you give it to someone else, when that player roll the boar that player either get 1 sun or moon stone, the owner of the boar get 1 sun or moon or 3 VP?

2- The mirror face in 2 player, which face I can copy since we roll the dice twice? the 2nd roll?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Libellud Team
France
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmb
1 - Indeed when you buy the card you give a player the boar face and he places it on a die.
For the player who has the die face it's quite simple. Each time he gets this face he has to choose between one sun shard or one moon shard and that's all.
For the player who has the card in front of him each time it's rolled: he has to choose between 1 Sun shard or 1 Moon Shard or 3 glory points.

2 - All the dice are rolled a first time, if you get a copy face you copy the faces up from this first roll.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donny Behne
United States
Fate
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
www.punchboardmedia.com/geaux-gaming/
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Subject that describes your questions makes it easier for others to browse/search the rules forums and find answers. Maybe: "Clarifying the boar face; the mirror face with two players".
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.