Hide
17 Posts

Fury of Dracula (third edition)» Forums » General

Subject: Ooh, reprint?! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dan Solo
msg tools
After sighing longingly at the crazily priced ebay copies of this, I just had an email from a UK company saying that Fury 3rd Edition is now available for preorder! No release date information, does anyone know any more about this?!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Earl
United States
Portage
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Huh?

The third edition has been out for two years, and now it's out of print. There are still copies out there, many of them still at MSRP. But you are unlikely to find any discounted copies.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Solo
msg tools
I just had an email from a UK store saying "We are pleased to inform you that Fury Of Dracula (3rd Edition) is now available to pre order". By preorder they mean that they are expecting another shipment of stock, and it can be preordered. However, i thought that Fantasy Flight had lost the rights to produce this game, so this is either a) a mistake by the company b) reserve stocks that FF are dumping while they can or c) a new version by GW....anyone else heard anything?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Who Am I?
Canada
New Brunswick
flag msg tools
Unless new information comes to light, and none has to my knowledge, I'd bet on (b).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mr Suitcase
Canada
Burlington
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
oneiric wrote:
Unless new information comes to light, and none has to my knowledge, I'd bet on (b).

That would actually be distributors dumping. Fantasy Flight would have been instructed to shred their existing stock when the deal ended (hence they cannot fulfill replacement part requests)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Guy Deboo
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Hey, I'm in the UK and I would really love to have this game before it disappears. Which UK retailer are you talking about?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Solo
msg tools
I contacted the game site, and they said it sold out in ten minutes. Sigh

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Solo
msg tools
They also said that they seriously doubted they would see any more. Double sigh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Guy Deboo
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Oh dear, Guess I'll have to settle for Letters from Whitechapel.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Solo
msg tools
The site was boardgameguru.co.uk, might be worth signing up for their stock alert, just in case.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Storm
United States
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Barnes and Noble here in the USA

I can still get multiple copies for $45.00 each AND free shipping, but there is a 'method', heh.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Solo
msg tools
Nick, My sister lives in the states, and is flying over soon...whats the method?!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arturs Kalnins
Latvia
flag msg tools
Please for the love of God tell me there is a way to get the game!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan
United States
flag msg tools
ppayes wrote:
Barnes and Noble here in the USA

I can still get multiple copies for $45.00 each AND free shipping, but there is a 'method', heh.

I don't know of the method, but as ppayes said, Barnes and Noble still have copies at some locations. I found one just the other week for $65.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexander Bergenstråle
Sweden
Luleå
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey muricans, mind sending some copies to sweden?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Solo
msg tools
I found a copy in a Barnes & Noble near my sister for $60, but she thinks it will be $40 to mail it. Doh

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Francis Perron
Canada
Québec
Québec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
2ofdee wrote:
Please for the love of God tell me there is a way to get the game!

Invoking "the love of God" for a game about Dracula, the lord of Darkness, is pretty awkward!😈
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.