Popular Tags: [View All]
Jonny de Vries
Netherlands
2e Exloermond
Drenthe
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
This 2nd mini expansion will be available in Essen (Spiel 2017).

White Goblin Games will have a booth O-106 in Hall 3.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Walt Mueller
United States
Plainfield
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That's good news. For those of us in the US, will they be available anywhere else, like Game Salute, for example? They have Academicus in stock with their import selection.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ltn Koen
France
flag msg tools
mbmb
Strange things are going on in Europe. People are disappearing and followers are changing faction. The plague appears to be stronger in some countries, but nobody really knows why. At least people are warned and new alliances are made. Let’s bring an end to this plague!

This is very exciting!

I wonder what the Tamerlane card may do? The description states that the Africanus expansion is necessary for this card. This may either mean that his class is Islamic, or that it is related to region cards or to moving the Caravan.

Since Genghis Khan belonged to the Chivalry class, it is reasonable to assume that so will Tamerlane. I cannot imagine that it would be related to the Caravan; so that leaves the region cards...

Maybe "Move the plague piece up to two/three steps, and look through the region cards stack to gain a card corresponding to the plagued region"? This would be a suitable power for a great conqueror.

I also wonder about the name of the expansion... "Spoils of War" sounds like it might involve riches and treasures, but the description seems to imply that it is not related to Mercatus, so it's pretty safe to assume there is no money involved.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mikkel Øberg
Denmark
Virum
flag msg tools
badge
Ahh, you found me... Run!
mbmbmbmbmb
Why isn't it available for pre-order if it will be at Essen? Or am I missing something?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.