VP objectives (1 point each):
• Surovikino 1 point for the whole city or one point per city hex? If it's one point for the whole city then what determines who controls the city?
1 Point for the whole thing. If you don't control them all, you don't control the city. That's what the "If no player controls all hexes of an objective, no VPs are awarded for it." in the intro to the VCs there is about.
• Ostrovksiy and the three nearby Chir River crossings (A38.12-15, A39.12-40.12) same as above... one point for all crossings or one points each? If it's one point for all crossings what determines control?
Own them all, get 1 VP. Own part, get nothing.
• Blizhne-Mel’nichnyy and crossings
(B58.26, B56.27-B57.28) same as above
• Nizhne-Chirskaya same as above
• 10 steps of 11 Pz exited via B62.10 One point per step or one point for 10 steps?
You need 10 steps to get credit for 1 VP.
• 10 steps of 1 Tk/5 Mech exited via via One point per step or one point for 10 steps?
Entry Area C (Soviet player)
Hope that helps!