jeff
United States
Cumberland
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
VP objectives (1 point each):

• Surovikino 1 point for the whole city or one point per city hex? If it's one point for the whole city then what determines who controls the city?

• Ostrovksiy and the three nearby Chir River crossings (A38.12-15, A39.12-40.12) same as above... one point for all crossings or one points each? If it's one point for all crossings what determines control?

• Hill 129 (A20.12)

• State Farm 79 (B18.27)

• Blizhne-Mel’nichnyy and crossings
(B58.26, B56.27-B57.28) same as above

• Hill 142 (B34.15)

• Nizhne-Chirskaya same as above

• 10 steps of 11 Pz exited via B62.10 One point per step or one point for 10 steps?

(German player)
• 10 steps of 1 Tk/5 Mech exited via via One point per step or one point for 10 steps?
Entry Area C (Soviet player)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dean Essig
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
AvidHunter wrote:
VP objectives (1 point each):

• Surovikino 1 point for the whole city or one point per city hex? If it's one point for the whole city then what determines who controls the city?

1 Point for the whole thing. If you don't control them all, you don't control the city. That's what the "If no player controls all hexes of an objective, no VPs are awarded for it." in the intro to the VCs there is about.

AvidHunter wrote:

• Ostrovksiy and the three nearby Chir River crossings (A38.12-15, A39.12-40.12) same as above... one point for all crossings or one points each? If it's one point for all crossings what determines control?

Own them all, get 1 VP. Own part, get nothing.

AvidHunter wrote:

• Blizhne-Mel’nichnyy and crossings
(B58.26, B56.27-B57.28) same as above

Ditto

AvidHunter wrote:

• Nizhne-Chirskaya same as above

Ditto

AvidHunter wrote:

• 10 steps of 11 Pz exited via B62.10 One point per step or one point for 10 steps?

You need 10 steps to get credit for 1 VP.

AvidHunter wrote:

• 10 steps of 1 Tk/5 Mech exited via via One point per step or one point for 10 steps?
Entry Area C (Soviet player)

Same thing.

Hope that helps!

Dean
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jeff
United States
Cumberland
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks!

Because I'm sure one of the players in our up and coming 4 player game will ask this.. even though it's completely splitting hairs.

" Control means either occupying or having
been the last player to occupy each hex listed
as an objective.
"

So in the city Surovikino and such... there are a hand full of city hexes. Does that mean you have to spend time moving around units just to be sure that you occupied each hex at least once.

In other words, for example, (still completely splitting hairs because I know my group well) if there is one city hex in the whole city at the end game, that no one ever occupied, and you have say one surviving counter in another hex, does that mean you don't control the city for VP purposes.

IMO it's silly and if your the only surviving unit in the whole city, you control the city, Would be nice to have an official call to back that up.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Finch
United States
Lake Elsinore
CA
flag msg tools
That is how I interpret the rule. I would make sure your opponent sees that you are moving thru every city hex (thus occupying every city hex, or the last to move thru it) to obtain the victory point for the whole city.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.