Hide
2 Posts

Shadows of Brimstone: City of the Ancients» Forums » General

Subject: darkness deck rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
lauri yli-viikari
msg tools
I'm not sure is this allready talked about but I was watching unboxing of wave 2 and realized how damn lot there is new cards!!! So! should we combine all those darkness cards... then there isnt any succubus units but we draw many darkness cards that have succubus in pictures. I mean would it be unthematic AND would there be many dead darkness cards?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neil Edmonds
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
Do you need more card ideas for the D&D Adventure System games?
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm not sure what this question means. All the Darkness cards go into the a single deck. The pictures on the cards shouldn't matter. Was there a specific card you where having problems with?

Hypothetically, if one of the Darkness cards read "Succubi are +1 Combat and +1 Initiative" and you have no succubi miniatures or enemy cards (I'm not sure how this could happen), I'd suggest drawing a new Darkness card since there's no chance of the posse ever encountering succubi. Now if you drew a Darkness card that said "Demons are +1 Combat", you have enemy figures with keyword Demon, and then never encountered any demons during your mission; then the posse got lucky.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.