PJ Cunningham
United States
Greenfield
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Variants Deck is an expansion suitable for use with all Ticket To Ride games. This expansion consists of a deck of Variant cards. Each card alters one or more rules of the game to create a different experience.

Instructions: Shuffle the deck of Variant cards and flip one variant card face-up to determine which special rules and restrictions will be used in the game.

A couple of sample cards from the deck:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kolja Geldmacher
Germany
Niedersachsen
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Variants deck [expansion]
Thats absolutly cool! (Charakter Deck included) I really would like to use this, but would need a german version. Would you mind layouting this if i would provide the translations? I tried it myself, but i seem to miss the fonts you used

PS: you should consider adding cut marks in a revised edition. I noticed different card sizes or small differences in card placement on the pages so that they are inconsistent from row 1 to row 3 while importing your files into Corel Draw

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.