Popular Tags: [View All]
Sebastian
Germany
Herne
NRW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

1. What can i do. with the stacked keyword on the shadow Card?

2. what means "keep an ongoing Effekt After it is spend" does that mean for Example i could keep being in shadows Even After an attack?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trevor Schadt
United States
Glenshaw
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
cador2 wrote:
1. What can i do. with the stacked keyword on the shadow Card?
There are Journeyman cards, as I recall, that you can stack onto the Shadows cards in order to increase the difficulty of the Notice check. In general, if you don't have a card that refers to a Keyword on another card, that Keyword is there for future reference.

cador2 wrote:
2. what means "keep an ongoing Effekt After it is spend" does that mean for Example i could keep being in shadows Even After an attack?
You do not "spend" Shadows when you make an attack. There are certain Apprentice attacks (Chaotic Overflow comes immediately to mind) that requires you to discard Ongoing cards in order to power it. The item in question allows you to keep some of those cards in play even when you normally would have discarded them to power the attack card.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastian
Germany
Herne
NRW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.