Subject: Kickstarter question (late pledges) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Duo Maxwell
United States
Antioch
Tennessee
flag msg tools
For people who have Late Pledges before. Is it true Late Pledgers get their games almost 3 months after regular backers? Someone just recently claimed that that is the case wheres up until then I though Late Pledges got theirs at the same time as everyone else provided they did it very early on into the Ks campaign and finalized their pledge manager before it closed and their packing slips were generated?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jordan grose
msg tools
I late pledged Dark Souls: The Board Game and got it around when everybody else did. I also late pledged super dungeon legends buuuut who knows when I will see that one.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Freelance Police
United States
Palo Alto
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
It's up to the creator to determine how they will handle late pledges.

Best is to post on the forum of the KS you wish to late pledge for.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
BG.EXE
United States
flag msg tools
Favor Euros + Ameritrash, but I like pretty much all games.
badge
Don't forget to have fun!
mbmbmbmbmb
Totally depends. I got my copy of Unfair which I late pledged for at the same time as other backers. Some other campaign I backed mentioned late pledges will be shipped at the end of the line. Usually you're waiting regardless so what's another few months.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Duo Maxwell
United States
Antioch
Tennessee
flag msg tools
boardgamesdotEXE wrote:
Totally depends. I got my copy of Unfair which I late pledged for at the same time as other backers. Some other campaign I backed mentioned late pledges will be shipped at the end of the line. Usually you're waiting regardless so what's another few months.

Thats an easy one to answer.. Youve waited 4 months longer than you should have already (cause KSes never deliver on time and are always delays) then when everyone is FINALLY getting theirs YOU still have to wait another 3 or so months lol.

But yeah you said yours SAID that would be the case when you did it so that would be no surprise then however mine said if you late backed youd get it at the same time as everyone else assuming you confirmed your pledge manager on time.. which I did and it even has me listed as Shipping Phase 1. However someone else claims hat thats not true because he late pledged Arcadia Quest and even HIS Pledge Manager said shipping phase 1 but he didnt get his til months after everyone else.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
BG.EXE
United States
flag msg tools
Favor Euros + Ameritrash, but I like pretty much all games.
badge
Don't forget to have fun!
mbmbmbmbmb
If we're talking CMON it still varies game to game, Unfair was a CMON game too.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.