Kim Brebach
Australia
Sydney
NSW
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
Hey I will be at LFG all weekend in the freeplay area with a few up and coming Good Games things if anyone would like a playtest.

Unfair with new Alien and Western expansion theme packs.
Guild Master: 2 - 4 player simultaneous action planning fantasy guild building game 1.5 hours
Fairy Season: 2 - 5 player light tactical kids and family game 20 mins
Air Race: 2 - 6 player simultaneous action selection hand management combo laden 1930s diesel punk air racing game 45 mins
Regency Robots: 2 - 4 players must battle with variably inept robots. 45 mins

Say hi and let me know if you are interested in trying any of these.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brendan Riley
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Nos operamur, te ludere
badge
"Life is more fun if you play games." - Roald Dahl
mbmbmbmbmb
I got to play Unfair at Origins and had a good time! My daughter was very into it, as she loves games with lots of take that, and she went after the game's owner quite viciously (he gave back as good as he was getting). It's a bit too rough and tumble for home family gaming, but I enjoyed it, and the final version was lovely. I hope all goes well with your playtests!

BTW - Monstrous still gets plays around my place -- a good filler with a totally unique play style.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Manny M
Australia
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Kim! Will wander over on Sunday for a playthrough. Haven't had a chance to get my KS copy to the table yet, so what better opportunity!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kris Densley
Australia
Emu Plains
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
MannyM wrote:
Hi Kim! Will wander over on Sunday for a playthrough. Haven't had a chance to get my KS copy to the table yet, so what better opportunity!

I'm totally in the same boat lol
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kim Brebach
Australia
Sydney
NSW
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
Happy to do a 1st learning game of Unfair if anyone wants to try and set a time on saturday.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.