Subject: More counter sheet questions rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Philip Hernandez
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Now I am curious about the number and type of counter sheets in aome of the F&E products. (Yes, there is a method to my madness, and a database I am working on.) From the various photos, it's not clear what's in some of those boxes, and ADB doesn't have full data in its catalog, either. I know that some products have older sheets pending the 280-counter sheets.

I am interested in the most recent versions.

General: Does M+M mean two of half-sheet M? Or is this a new 280-counter sheet replacing M?
[Update: This appears to be two of half-sheet M.]

F&E 2010: Has sheet E+F been updaded to the 280-counter standard? (Perhaps it does not need to be updated?)

Combined Operations: Besides sheet T+U, what sheets are included, and how many of each?
[Update: see below.]

Fighter Operations: How many of the new sheet I+J, and how many of V1+2 (aka V1+V2)? Are there any other sheets, and how many of each? (ADB shows a half-sheet G.)
[Update: that is two of I+J, one of V1+2 and two of G.]

Reinforcements: Is that one each of sheets BRAVO, M+M, N+O, R+S and V1+2? Or are there more than one of any of these?
[Update: see below.]

[I have the data for the other products: The F&E 2010 set has fhree each of sheets ALPHA and BRAVO, two of the Bases half-sheet and one of the single-sided E+F; Advanced Operations has three on N+O and one of P+Q; Strategic Options has three of sheet FOUR; Planetary Operations (out of print) has two of sheet THREE; ISC War has five of sheet INDIGO and one of sheet "Four" (a single-sided ISC sheet not related to Strategic Operations); and Minor Empires one of sheet FIVE and three of sheet SIX.]

Thanks,

Phil

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Witmer
United States
Burien
Washington
flag msg tools
mb
I can answer some of this.

BroadwayPhil wrote:
F&E 2010: Has sheet E+F been updaded to the 280-counter standard? (Perhaps it does not need to be updated?)

In the copy I purchased, it had not been updated.

BroadwayPhil wrote:
Fighter Operations: How many of the new sheet I+J, and how many of V1+2 (aka V1+V2)? Are there any other sheets, and how many of each? (ADB shows a half-sheet G.)

Fighter Operations 2016 comes with two copies of I+J, one copy of V1+2, and two copies of the half-size sheet G, the so-called "fighter coins."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Philip Hernandez
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks! I e-mailed ADB but have not yet received a response.

Phil

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Opel
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Phill,

Combined Operations has:
* Four copies of M (half sheet of 108 counters each)
* One copy of sheets H, K, and L. (half sheet)
* One copy of T+U (full sheet of 216)

Fighter Operations has:
* 3 copies of I+J (280 sheet)
* 2 copies of G (108 sheet)
* 1 copy V1+2 (216 sheet)

Reinforcements:
: Has more than one of BRAVO, 4 M's, and I think one of the rest of them.

Advanced Operations has:
: Three copies of N+) (280)
: One copy of P+Q (216)

Hopefully planetary ops counters will be reprinted this year in the new 280 format so it will be back in stock with new counters and updated rule book.

Ryan
F&E Staffer

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Philip Hernandez
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you! That takes care of the questions. I'd forgotten to list Advanced Operations, for which I had the data, but there is after all so much to F&E these days. (One perusal of the MSITs was enlightening.) I saw Planetary Operations as projected for later this year, so hopefully that happens. Now to start putting together an order!

Phil (one L, please)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.