Craig Froehle
United States
Cincinnati
OH
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
There's a Dice Tower interview video here:

https://boardgamegeek.com/video/141253/happy-harpy-games/sum...

I'd like to add it to our game page here:

https://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/211852/robot-rise

But I see no obvious way to do that. The "videos" section on the game page is only for external links, and the system tells me that I can't add the YT link for this video since it already exists on BGG. What's the secret?

Thanks in advance!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew M
United States
New Haven
Connecticut
flag msg tools
admin
8/8 FREE, PROTECTED
badge
513ers Assemble!
mbmbmbmbmb
For technical reasons that are out of my depth (not a programmer!), a given video can only be added to a single item in the database. Tom has chosen to add that video to the Publisher page, so it cannot also be added to the Game page.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charles Boyung
United States
Brookfield
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Octavian wrote:
For technical reasons that are out of my depth (not a programmer!), a given video can only be added to a single item in the database. Tom has chosen to add that video to the Publisher page, so it cannot also be added to the Game page.

It's a technical reason that I'm sure could be very easily changed, but I'm hoping the development team is currently 100% working on getting the necessary changes in place so the redesign can be pushed to the rest of the site

While not ideal, you could always create a forum thread in the game that links to the BGG page for the video.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig Froehle
United States
Cincinnati
OH
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks...appreciate the explanations.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.