Georgia
flag msg tools
designer
Snowflakes Melt
badge
Snowflakes Melt
mbmbmbmbmb
Tofufury wrote:
Been playing awhile now and Im wondering if used hit markers goes back in the draw cup or is put aside until the cup is empty?

How do you do it?

Cant sleep and lies awake wondering about stuff like this

Back in the cup after dead or rallied.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Glenn
United States
Virginia Beach
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmb
Yea, back in the cup.

Which stinks because tonight I was the victim of TWO auto kills

yuk
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Barry Miller
United States
Saint Charles
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Tofufury wrote:
How do you do it?

I do it according to the rules! laugh (Sorry for the snarkiness... couldn't resist).

Actually, you have a fair question as nowhere in the section about "Destroyed Units" (7.4.1), does it mention what to do with the hit marker when a unit is destroyed.

As it turns out, that's actually covered in the section about "Rally" (7.6), where it says:

"Hit markers are returned to the Hit Marker draw pile after a unit successfully Rallies or is destroyed." (emphasis mine)

So unless you would think to look under "Rally" about how to resolve a destroyed unit, you won't find it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin L. Kitchens
United States
Gainesville
Georgia
flag msg tools
designer
Snowflakes Melt
badge
Snowflakes Melt
mbmbmbmbmb
Tofufury wrote:
bgm1961 wrote:

Tofufury wrote:
How do you do it?

I do it according to the rules! laugh (Sorry for the snarkiness... couldn't resist).

Actually, you have a fair question as nowhere in the section about "Destroyed Units" (7.4.1), does it mention what to do with the hit marker when a unit is destroyed.

As it turns out, that's actually covered in the section about "Rally" (7.6), where it says:

"Hit markers are returned to the Hit Marker draw pile after a unit successfully Rallies or is destroyed." (emphasis mine)

So unless you would think to look under "Rally" about how to resolve a destroyed unit, you won't find it.

Thanks! Was looking thru the rules but never thought about checking the rally section.

Tip: get rules PDF and use the search feature. Saves a lot of frustration.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Confusion Under Fire
United Kingdom
Warrington
Cheshire
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
klkitchens wrote:
Tofufury wrote:
bgm1961 wrote:

Tofufury wrote:
How do you do it?

Thanks! Was looking thru the rules but never thought about checking the rally section.

Tip: get rules PDF and use the search feature. Saves a lot of frustration.

Also makes copying large portions of rules text easier for when you want to post in here.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tanks Alot
United States
Fort Mill
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
go2 Youtube Historical Gaming
mbmbmbmbmb
http://www.mikechambers.com/conflictofheroes/r/

this is nice
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.