Recommend
15 
 Thumb up
 Hide
9 Posts

The Cousins' War» Forums » General

Subject: I did it. I blew it up. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dave Moser
United States
Escondido
California
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmb
In a previous post (There's just no pleasing some people), I hinted that I might try to create a less compact version of TCW, to give it the "table presence" it deserves. And here are the results...

Painting cubes and preparing the map:



And... game time!





14 
 Thumb up
5.00
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David J. Mortimer
United Kingdom
Melksham
Wiltshire
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Very cool :cool;
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob van Dalen
Netherlands
Nijmegen
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Very nice! What's the size? It looks about 4x the size of the original board.

Love the giant cubes!
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Girts Perkons
United Kingdom
Bournemouth
Dorset
flag msg tools
MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL AND ONE
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
You Americans! Everything has to be BIGger.
On a serious note. Good job. Looks cool.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ad Astra Per Aspera
United States
Wesley Chapel
Florida
flag msg tools
No matter where you go, there you are.
badge
Preserve Our Wildlife!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
At that size you could use miniatures instead of cubes. Go big or go home!
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Moser
United States
Escondido
California
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmb
Maddest Hatter wrote:
At that size you could use miniatures instead of cubes. Go big or go home!

Yeah, David Mortimer suggested that, and I'm still considering it.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David J. Mortimer
United Kingdom
Melksham
Wiltshire
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
dmoser22 wrote:
Maddest Hatter wrote:
At that size you could use miniatures instead of cubes. Go big or go home!

Yeah, David Mortimer suggested that, and I'm still considering it.


My minis have arrived I just haven't had time to build them yet!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Moser
United States
Escondido
California
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmb
morti wrote:
dmoser22 wrote:
Maddest Hatter wrote:
At that size you could use miniatures instead of cubes. Go big or go home!

Yeah, David Mortimer suggested that, and I'm still considering it.


My minis have arrived I just haven't had time to build them yet!


Hey, David - A bit off-topic, but we've been curious about Mortimer's Cross. Any family history there?

1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David J. Mortimer
United Kingdom
Melksham
Wiltshire
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
dmoser22 wrote:
morti wrote:
dmoser22 wrote:
Maddest Hatter wrote:
At that size you could use miniatures instead of cubes. Go big or go home!

Yeah, David Mortimer suggested that, and I'm still considering it.


My minis have arrived I just haven't had time to build them yet!


Hey, David - A bit off-topic, but we've been curious about Mortimer's Cross. Any family history there?



I don't think so although all us Mortimers are apparently descended from a French Prince who was Prince of a swamp called Mort de Mere Deathely Sea translated so possibly.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.