Subject: Surely I am not the only one who has ever lost the dice... rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Josh Koehn
United States
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
In an unfortunate turn of events, the blue die was lost into oblivion, it fell up under and into the space between the floor and a island, but it was a built-in island, the die essentially became part of the house. Worse yet it was not my house. Anyway that die is never coming back, but I still want to be able to play the game. To keep that game going I just sharpie-d one of the white dice. deciding not to worry about it then.
But when trying to find a replacement I have been fully confounded. I imagine I cannot be the only one to lose dice in a game where you spin around with your eyes closed and throw the dice willy-nilly.
So what is there to do? I guess I can contact Iello, I just wanted to poll BGG to see if anyone has found a solution for what I imagine isn't just my problem.
Thanks in advance.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Licata
United States
Bel Air
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm not sure you'd have any luck finding a replacement. I could be wrong but I suspect the dice are not balanced (purposely) which helps with their erratic behavior when bounced.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Danni Loe
United States
Indio
California
flag msg tools
publisher
Associate Marketing Manager
badge
Renegade Game Studios
mbmbmbmbmb
Send me an email at info@iellogames.com with a reminder of what you need and your address! We'll send out a replacement, no problem!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Koehn
United States
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
daloester wrote:
Send me an email at info@iellogames.com with a reminder of what you need and your address! We'll send out a replacement, no problem!

Thank you so much!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Koehn
United States
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Update: IELLO got with me via email and sent me a replacement die, at no cost to me, first class mail no less! Great customer service from a great company. They went far above and beyond.
Thanks again IELLO!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Danni Loe
United States
Indio
California
flag msg tools
publisher
Associate Marketing Manager
badge
Renegade Game Studios
mbmbmbmbmb
DuelistofAges wrote:
Update: IELLO got with me via email and sent me a replacement die, at no cost to me, first class mail no less! Great customer service from a great company. They went far above and beyond.
Thanks again IELLO!

You are very welcome
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.