Subject: End of Game Trigger Inspiration Cards rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Pedro I
Portugal
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
First session, really solid game, subject to quite a bit analysis paralysis but my wife loved it so it's on a very strict short list of games that she doesn't mind me spending money.

The only rule doubt was:
I was second player, on a 2p game, I started my turn with only one card left on the inspiration deck. I finish one inspiration with my first idea and nothing happens when I put the second idea.
I then draw my last inspiration and end my turn.

Is the game finished?
Or do we play a last turn?
Guess this is also applicable to the Major Theories Cards, when the last player draws the last one after finishing his turn.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pedro I
Portugal
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Taken from the KS comment section:
Quote:
To answer your question, if you were the second player in a two player game (and thus the oldest Einstein), the game would end after your turn as you described it. Basically, the end game triggers are (a) someone draws their last inspiration card into their hand, (b) someone reveals the last major theory, or (c) someone only has two types of idea tiles left. When that happens, play for that round continues through the oldest Einstein (so everyone has the same number of turns) and then the game is over. In you case, drawing your last inspiration card as the oldest Einstein would end the game after your turn is complete as you suggest. Score the points and determine the winner!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.