I have a few questions, about discarding tokens.
1. When I use the experience tokens, like gold, spec. wares OR simple gold tokens to buy something in the trading post, I discard them. But where? They are going out of the game, or back to their pile? So the players have the chance to grab that once more.
2. Same question with animal tokens. They are removed from the board, but where?
3. If I have a ware, that I do not want to use any more, how can I get rid of it?
a, The only way is, at the trading posts I can buy tools for them?
b, AND/OR buying event tokens. (This is also not clear. In the rulebook I found for 2 raw materials I can take 1 Event token. But in the Player chart I found under costs 2 XX, what means by rulebook => can be paid by either 1 nugget, 1 raw m. or 1 ware/ X)
c, Where are these ware tokens going after discarding? Out of the game OR back to their pile, so later e.g. another player can purchase that.
- Last edited Thu Jul 6, 2017 10:59 am (Total Number of Edits: 3)
- Posted Thu Jul 6, 2017 10:56 am
we adressed some of these questions by rule changes in the new edition and I recommened to look at the entry of the new edition to implement some new rules like exploratio, trade something in, trade for free, higher gold amounts, bigger dynamite token etc.
But if you want to play the old game as we created it years ago:
1 and 2: We just throw any tokens back onto a huge chaotic pile.
3: Just throw it on the huge pile, but you only have to check the space in your inventory when you move.
b: pay what you like.