Recommend
 
 Thumb up
 Hide
12 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Everything Else » Religion, Sex, and Politics

Subject: Trump still failing to get on the Reality Train rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Andre
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
http://www.politico.eu/article/president-donald-trump-nobody...

Laughs, here he is, President of the United States, with every intelligence agency at his beck and call, and over a dozen conclude that Russia attempted interference in our elections (on myriads of occasions), and yet, he still can't bite the bullet and admit it in public. And just the statement alone "Nobody Knows" is laughable, because, surely if you don't know Mr. President, not many others do. You've read the intelligence (well, or at least have been shown the evidence in pictograms), what is your decisive conclusion about the issue, did they or did they not interfere?

And more importantly Mr. President, what are you going to do about it?

Laughs, dollars to donuts he won't even confront Putin on it at the G20.

One thing is certain, if he does not confront him, Obama would have done more to resolve the issue than he has, because Obama actually did confront Putin on the issue, before leaving office.

 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Dearlove
United Kingdom
Isleworth
Middx
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
abadolato01 wrote:
http://www.politico.eu/article/president-donald-trump-nobody...

Laughs, here he is, President of the United States, with every intelligence agency at his beck and call, and over a dozen conclude that Russia attempted interference in our elections (on myriads of occasions), and yet, he still can't bite the bullet and admit it in public. And just the statement alone "Nobody Knows" is laughable, because, surely if you don't know Mr. President, not many others do. You've read the intelligence (well, or at least have been shown the evidence in pictograms), what is your decisive conclusion about the issue, did they or did they not interfere?

And more importantly Mr. President, what are you going to do about it?

Laughs, dollars to donuts he won't even confront Putin on it at the G20.


I like the bit about not discussing security guarantees with the Poles. When the US allowed Poland to join NATO they gave an absolute security guarantee by doing so. Trump should say that clearly to remind his base.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Moshe Callen
Israel
Jerusalem
flag msg tools
designer
ἄνδρα μοι ἔννεπε, μοῦσα, πολύτροπον, ὃς μάλα πολλὰ/ πλάγχθη, ἐπεὶ Τροίης ἱερὸν πτολίεθρον ἔπερσεν./...
badge
μῆνιν ἄειδε θεὰ Πηληϊάδεω Ἀχιλῆος/ οὐλομένην, ἣ μυρί᾽ Ἀχαιοῖς ἄλγε᾽ ἔθηκε,/...
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Dude, your president not only doesn't have a ticket to the reality train, he's not in the right station to try to board it.
10 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James King
United States
North Central Louisiana / No Longer A Resident of the Shreveport/Bossier City Area
Louisiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb


whac3 wrote:
Dude, your president not only doesn't have a ticket to the reality train, he's not in the right station to try to board it.

Ahhh, but you forget: Trump expects us to buy into his version of reality, just as his deluded supporters have done. (His Dominionist handlers could learn a thing or two about deception from Trump to supplement their mendacious cult practice of "Heavenly Deception".)

Besides, Trump and his family are already riding on the Gravy Train at the expense of the nation at large.

 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clinton Smith
United States
Port Arthur
Texas
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb

Trump is the conductor on the Crazy Train.
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jasper
Netherlands
Leiden
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
whac3 wrote:
Dude, your president not only doesn't have a ticket to the reality train, he's not in the right station to try to board it.
Somebody better make a nice twitterable meme of this.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken
United States
Crystal Lake
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
whac3 wrote:
Dude, your president not only doesn't have a ticket to the reality train, he's not in the right station to try to board it.


Maybe if we told him it went to Hogwarts, he'd be interested in a visit.
3 
 Thumb up
0.01
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Hathorn
United States
San Antonio
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
perfalbion wrote:
whac3 wrote:
Dude, your president not only doesn't have a ticket to the reality train, he's not in the right station to try to board it.


Maybe if we told him it went to Hogwarts, he'd be interested in a visit.
We're going to build a wall around Hogwarts and make the Muggles pay for it!
5 
 Thumb up
0.05
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pete Goch
United States
San Francisco
California
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
whac3 wrote:
Dude, your president not only doesn't have a ticket to the reality train, he's not in the right station to try to board it.


He's at a bus stop for a line that was discontinued over ten years ago.
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad Ellis
United States
Brookline
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I have the best reality. You haters and losers have the worst reality, terrible really, a lot of people are saying how awful it is, believe me. I know a lot about reality, I'm very smart, if I were a Democrat then the failing New York Times would talk about my reality on the front page but Mika's facelift was so bad and that's Joe's reality. Joe could have done much better, but now he's a loser, too. You wouldn't believe the things I know about reality.
6 
 Thumb up
0.25
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Dearlove
United Kingdom
Chelmsford
Essex
flag msg tools
SoRCon 11 23-25 Feb 2018 Basildon UK http://www.sorcon.co.uk
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Chad_Ellis wrote:
I have the best reality. You haters and losers have the worst reality, terrible really, a lot of people are saying how awful it is, believe me. I know a lot about reality, I'm very smart, if I were a Democrat then the failing New York Times would talk about my reality on the front page but Mika's facelift was so bad and that's Joe's reality. Joe could have done much better, but now he's a loser, too. You wouldn't believe the things I know about reality.


No, sorry. Doesn't how hard you try, you can't manage as crazy as the original. Really. You say facelift, Trump doubles down with blood.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad Ellis
United States
Brookline
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Essex, Essex, Essex is crap. I can't think of anything viler. Believe me.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.