Subject: Great customer service by Alban Viard rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Amos Cai
Singapore
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi everyone,

I wanted to share my story because Alban made my day today.

In early January this year, I ordered Tramways from AV Studio's website. I only got round to opening it in end February, almost two months after it had shipped and to my horror, the box was ripped at all four corners.

I informed Alban just to let him know, fully expecting not to get any redress because I had only opened my game two months after it had shipped and there was no way for verification that the damage was due to shipping (to my mind at least).

However, Alban replied and asked me to send him pictures which I duly did (foot and all) and he then said that he would ship me a new box with the Tramways expansion maps as I had pledged for them on Kickstarter.

Come end May when Tramways shipping was announced, I checked with Alban to see if I was going to get a replacement box. He replied hopeful that the person responsible (his wife) had remembered before shipping them out.

Well, they arrived and as with some other people's, my maps were slightly dented from the shipping. I informed Alban that the maps had arrived with slight defects but intimated I was ok with both my torn box and dented maps.

Alban then replied to say that he felt bad and would see what he could do. I didn't expect much as even though I backed Card City XL, I didn't really expect him to ship a replacement Tramways box with Card City XL (who would?).

Well, you can guess the ending by now. I came home today and voila.

Btw, I got replacement expansion maps as well, which I was not expecting at all.

Thank you Alban. You didn't have to (to me at least).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.