6 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » PBEM » Werewolf

Subject: My Fantastic Valentine! - 2018's Valentine Game rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ron
United States
flag msg tools
It's not yet time for another valentine's game, but I took so long to put the last one up that the calendar was full and I thought it was lucky to start in February.

Here's the twist, the same as it was last year:
This game will be functionally a No-Meta Hydra game. This means that everyone in thread will be an anonymous account AND two people will be posting per account.

The roles will be the standard roles for the Hi series:
Seer
Martyr
Brutal Hunter
5 Villagers

2 Werewolves
Full-Role Sorcerer-Cultist-Golem

The 11 "players" will be filled by the no meta logins:
player_alpha
etc.

Each player will be given a teammate and they each can post freely from the player_ account. They will have a modchat that they can share. Once the game starts, if someone posts from their real account, they will be modkilled.

Everything else is typical. Proof of life, blah blah blah. I'll spell it out later, if you need it spelled out.

Game starts on 05 February 18 because the entire point of this game is to get some werewolf out of the way that doesn't conflict with your real life valentine.

Dusk is currently planned for 5:00 PM
Dawn is currently planned for 6:00 PM

GEEKMAIL LINGUIST IF YOU WANT TO PLAY.
You are allowed (actually, you are encouraged) to request partners, but I need to hear from both partners. I don't want one person to unilaterally sign someone else up.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron
United States
flag msg tools
There are currently 13 players signed up (out of 22).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron
United States
flag msg tools
For consideration:

TheSparky wrote:

ThatFedoraGuy wrote:
Something I noticed about our community is that many of us have high ranking poster microbadges: mb mb mb mb

And some of us have these: mb mb mb

And some even have this: mb

But few of us have this: mb

This doesn't need to be.

------

I would like to encourage everyone to use mb more.

I know that we don't like to use it while in the midst of a game, but there is no reason why a game thread that has over 60 players only has 29 mb. (I'm looking at you, Massacre).

Thumbs cost us nothing, and are a great way to say, "Thank you!" or "Great Addition to our community!" or even just "Hey, I hear you bro!"

So here is my mb challenge:

devil Every game should have at least the number of mb as there are players.
ninja Any game you read and enjoy should also receive your mb.
zombie Any non in game post that you enjoy, gets your mb of approval.

We're a really supportive community. While I know we are not the For the Love forums, we can at least show the support we actually have.

In other words, read the Wolfie thread and don't be stingy with your thumbs!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron
United States
flag msg tools
Want to join other games?
Here's my most recent advertising post.

(Currently mostly accurate ...)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cassandra Project
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Player List According to Cassandra:

0 players are signed up.

To sign up for this game go to
http://cassandrawerewolf.com/game/1807900

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron
United States
flag msg tools
I appreciate the enthusiasm that people feel over this game. Two things worth (re-)stating:

1. I need independent verification from every player that they want to play. Raid can't sign both himself and Han up for this game. Raid CAN say that he wants to partner with Han and when Han signs up, I'll add them together. So please continue asking to sign up with someone if you have someone in mind - but be aware that I will be GM'ing them directly to confirm.

2. I'll be GM'ing everyone that's signed up around the middle of January to ensure that you are still interested.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.