Kent Fletcher
United States
Saratoga Springs
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
I am awaited in Valhalla!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Sort of late notice but I thought it might be good to crosspost this event to BGG from Facebook in case anyone didn't see it and are interested. There will be several sellers (including myself) with a bunch of games. Good chance to get something cheap. Here is the info from the Facebook event page.

Giant Used Board Game Sale SLC Style

Date and Time: Saturday 7/8/2017 9am til 3pm

2160 West 4700 South, Taylorsville, UT 84219

Description:

Looking for old or out of print games, slightly used newer games.
This is the place to come. There will be multiple individuals selling games trying to clean out their closets and totes. Also High Gear Games & Hobbies will be open early for this event if you are looking for new games.

Here are some rules
1. Rope drops at 9am. you will not be allowed to browse before hand. All though sellers may provide lists prior to the event in order to give you a jump start.
2. Pay as you go. There will be no sorting. Sellers do not want their games walking off or ending up on someone elses table.
3. Prices are set by individual sellers. It is up to them if they want to negotiate.

We hope to see you there!

Link to Facebook event:

https://www.facebook.com/events/438351709866227/?acontext=%7...[%7B%5C%22surface%5C%22%3A%5C%22dashboard%5C%22%2C%5C%22mechanism%5C%22%3A%5C%22main_list%5C%22%2C%5C%22extra_data%5C%22%3A[]%7D]%22%7D

This is being organized by
Tim Petersen
United States
SLC
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
feel free to gm him with any questions or reach out to him on Facebook via the event page.
If you want to sell games, let him know as soon as possible. He will need to know if you are bringing your own table or will need table space.

I hope to post a list of games I'm selling to this thread and the facebook page sometime later today.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.