Subject: Tips on Making the Box? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dylan Phillips
United States
Rock Hill
South Carolina
flag msg tools
I would be happy to edit your rulebook, cards, and other text and/or write flavor text for you.
badge
Buster Keaton, The Great Stone Face
mbmbmbmbmb
I printed the box art that's been going around (created by Josh) and was planning on building a box but the chipboard I got was too narrow. The art is a square image that measures just shy of 12x12 and with the side flaps, I need a box that is 12x12x2.5. Is there a prebuilt box I can pick up somewhere that meets these specifications or does anyone have and idea where I could pick up chipboard that is 18x18"?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hoby Chou
Canada
flag msg tools
designer
Bonjour & Hello!
badge
Do what you love for someone you love. =)
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Dylan,

Kudos to you for completing the game with a box! This is the original page where Josh first posted his box. He says that he glued it onto an old Cranium box if that helps.

geigersplat wrote:
I printed the box art that's been going around (created by Josh) and was planning on building a box but the chipboard I got was too narrow. The art is a square image that measures just shy of 12x12 and with the side flaps, I need a box that is 12x12x2.5. Is there a prebuilt box I can pick up somewhere that meets these specifications or does anyone have and idea where I could pick up chipboard that is 18x18"?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Morgan
United States
Moore
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
hobychou wrote:
Hi Dylan,

Kudos to you for completing the game with a box! This is the original page where Josh first posted his box. He says that he glued it onto an old Cranium box if that helps.

geigersplat wrote:

Yes, that's correct. I had a few old games that I was going to donate to a thrift store. The Cranium box looked to be the same size a the "standard Ticket to Ride" box. I used that so it would fit on the shelf with the other games. With all the white space you could probably adjust it to fit whatever size box you have available.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.