3 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » Gaming Articles

Subject: Box for Dixit cards rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Fairy Krystal
Italy
flag msg tools
Hi everyone! I hope I didn't write in the wrong section...if so, I'm sorry!
I'm looking for a suitcase for Dixit cards. I need one that can contain all the cards of all expansions (672) plus the expansion that will be out this year. If ther is room also for the following ones, it would be great...!
Does it exist? I looked everywhere, and I don't seem to find it.
Thanks in advance!
Krystal
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Rountrey
United States
York
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Complexity is the only thing that keeps us from predicting every second of our future. hmmm!
badge
“ I am a determinist. As such, I do not believe in free will. " -Albert Einstein
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Krystal, Welcome to BGG. I don't have the best solution for you but should you find one and happen to have the insert for the game left over, I would happily pay shipping to get it and a few dollars for your trouble. I am looking for the insert that hold four deck expansions. The insert is pictured below.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fairy Krystal
Italy
flag msg tools
Of course, I'll be glad to do it

Let's hope in an angel that has found it!
I had found the one for Cards Against Humanity, but those cards are much smaller, they'd never fit in...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.