Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tom Shydler
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Although I have followed the development of this game over the last several years, I was completely unaware of the kickstarter. I saw it mentioned that when the kickstarter surveys were sent out, there would be options for those who missed it to join in (in some fashion). Is this correct?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max DuBoff
United States
New Brunswick
New Jersey
flag msg tools
"My name is Ozymandias, king of kings: / Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!"
badge
Habeo in animo vivere in perpetuum aut mori dum conor.
mbmbmbmbmb
Click here to preorder. The only things in the KS not included in the base game available for preorder are the mini-expansions Prince of Macedon and Price of failure, but they're available as add-ons, along with the add-ons from the campaign itself.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Shydler
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
MD1616 wrote:
Click here to preorder. The only things in the KS not included in the base game available for preorder are the mini-expansions Prince of Macedon and Price of failure, but they're available as add-ons, along with the add-ons from the campaign itself.

Thanks for the link!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
BackerKit will be closed in 10 days. This is the last call to order the game if you are interested.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Lee

Georgia
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Jaro,

I've been away and not paying attention to this game's development for about the last 6 months.

Can I still order the game from the link that Max provided in this thread above?

I'd like the game and to also order the two upgrades: wooden card holders (quinquiremes) and the wooden standing generals.

Are those upgrades available at this link?

https://hannibal-and-hamilcar.backerkit.com/hosted_preorders...

Thanks!

Jim
Georgia, USA
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hey Jim,

Yes, the preorder is still open, due to the fact, that we are a bit late with the game. So it is open until the end of October.

Thank you for your interest and happy gaming!

Jaro
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Lee

Georgia
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Fantastic. I was able to order the game yesterday and two of the upgrades (the wooden generals and the wooden card holders - they are GORGEOUS!)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grant F.
msg tools
I sent a PM, but then I noticed some info here. If I pre-order on Backerlit, what would be the postage to Canada?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michał Ozon
Poland
Opole
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
For a base game to Canada - something between 15-20 GBP.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grant F.
msg tools
ozy_pl wrote:
For a base game to Canada - something between 15-20 GBP.

It is a bit cheaper to wait and buy at my OLGS in Canada with free shipping but I may not be able to get the Giant map and all the other add ons.

I missed the KS so I have to pay extra for the expansions. How much are they as it is not on the link?

Can I buy all the add ons and not the base game?

I also wrote a PM sorry if I am redundant.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michał Ozon
Poland
Opole
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Donald, all the prices are here: https://hannibal-and-hamilcar.backerkit.com/hosted_preorders The expansions and add-ons are there too. You need to take the base game to order other goods. But most of them should be available in retail, Ares Games will handle the N America distribution.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grant F.
msg tools
ozy_pl wrote:
Donald, all the prices are here: https://hannibal-and-hamilcar.backerkit.com/hosted_preorders The expansions and add-ons are there too. You need to take the base game to order other goods. But most of them should be available in retail, Ares Games will handle the N America distribution.

OK I didn't realize the expansions are the leaders as it does not say "expansion" on the title. I looked at the KS campaign and it clarifies it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grant F.
msg tools
ozy_pl wrote:

I asked my retailer about the extras and they don't have a clue.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Lee

Georgia
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Jaro,

I am unclear as to what the anticipated shipping date is. Can you clarify for me?

When can we expect the game to be on the way to our homes?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michał Ozon
Poland
Opole
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Jim, we belive that the game will be delivered in Dec to EU and in Jan to the rest of the World.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kamil
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ozy_pl wrote:
Jim, we belive that the game will be delivered in Dec to EU and in Jan to the rest of the World.

awesome, can't wait till I get my copy Pumped!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.