Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Noneya Bidness
United States
Middletown
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
This seems to be OOP and prices are rising. Nothing I can find on their web site indicating when are new print run will be forthcoming. Anyone hear anything about this?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Niko
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
[This space intentionally left blank]
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanos007 wrote:
This seems to be OOP and prices are rising. Nothing I can find on their web site indicating when are new print run will be forthcoming. Anyone hear anything about this?
My understanding is that a new print run is underway and will coincide with the release of the standalone expansion, HN: Crime Wave, probably sometime soon around GenCon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike DePasquale
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The KS Expansion is on the boat and should be here soon. I think that also has a reprint of the base game that will be going retail as well. Should be within the next month I'm assuming.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Morten Monrad Pedersen
Denmark
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The expansion, HN: Crime Wave, is also a standalone game, so after it hits retail it's an option to buy that instead of the base game and if you like it, you can later buy the base game as an expansion for the expansion .
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Dorrell
England
Darwen
Lancashire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There's always the Geek Marketplace
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A.J. Porfirio
United States
Thompsons Station
Tennessee
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
What Van Ryder Game are YOU playing?
mbmbmbmbmb
Chris Dorrell wrote:
There's always the Geek Marketplace

Nothing wrong with that, but the reprint is only a few weeks away from retail so don't feel like you have to pay any crazy prices.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.