Warhammer Quest: The Adventure Card Game» Forums » Variants

Subject: New adventurers, opinion poll. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Carl Petit
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi guys! Besides working on my quest and way too much other projects, i decided i would make 4 new heroes. The imperial noble, chaos warrior, shadow mage and wardancer. I'm already started on the imperial noble and i tought i would ask what hero is most wanted by the community so as to give me a road to take that would be most pleasing to everyone.

So just list them in order of desire and i'll poll everything say the 15 of july. If you have any other suggestions let them be known, if something comes out often, i could work something out in the future.

So enough ramblings and thanks to all of you for keeping the game alive!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darsh 97 Cl.199
France
Issy-les-Moulineaux
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
A Nomad Prince? A Dragon Noble?...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mak logan
Greece
flag msg tools
mb
Necromancer
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Big Tom Casual
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Wardancer
Shadowmage
Pass
Pass
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dreux Barbier
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
A pyrodancer? Hehe don't know what that is, unless it's a fire bard?

I don't know what you'd call it, but I'd like to see a Sinbad (of the sea) kind of character, with djinni magic or something like that.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Austin Slade
United States
Gilbert
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Doctor Nightmare wrote:
I'm already started on the imperial noble and i tought i would ask what hero is most wanted by the community so as to give me a road to take that would be most pleasing to everyone.

So just list them in order of desire...

Are you asking us to list our preferences of the 4 that you named? If so, my order of preference is:

1) Chaos Warrior
2) Wardancer
3) Shadow Mage (I'm assuming a wizard of the Grey Order?)

If you are asking what else we would like to see, however, I would love to see a Lizardman adventurer. Maybe a Kroxigor or a Saurus Temple Guard.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carl Petit
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
amerikano wrote:
Doctor Nightmare wrote:
I'm already started on the imperial noble and i tought i would ask what hero is most wanted by the community so as to give me a road to take that would be most pleasing to everyone.

So just list them in order of desire...

Are you asking us to list our preferences of the 4 that you named? If so, my order of preference is:

1) Chaos Warrior
2) Wardancer
3) Shadow Mage (I'm assuming a wizard of the Grey Order?)

Yes, exactly. (You are assuming correctly.)
You can also suggest something not on my list but it would be for futur projects.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benjamin Winandy
France
flag msg tools
Hi ! Firstable, thank you to create this topic.

I think we have already a lot of human characters and it will bring some variability with other race. We can think about Warhammer lore and ask ourself what character is missing for every faction/race. More than a character, what would be the "new" mechanic behind cause that's what will bring fun and new synergies between characters ! Have already made a list and I glad I see the wardancer in yours ^^

To answer your question :

1)wardancer
2)chaos warrior
3)noble
4)grey wizard

What I'm working on :
1)necromancer : the idea is to use dead enemy or undead as attack action. Your ability to control dead enemy would be limit by the rank and the link between your hp and your minions. As more you will be also able to change minion or dead enemy into bomb dealing damage in a engagement zone or in the shadow. (Have put it on paper and will send you in mail)
Leg weapon: increase rank limit, increase resilience of minions, reduce cost of invocation ...

2)wardancer : I love the idea to see a male equivalent. The mechanics behind should be something that work perfectly with the elve. Melee attack, combo point, additional damage to target rotated, embush to enemy in the shadow, Ability to see enemy in the shadow, maybe use poison that deal 1 damage over time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.