Devon Crane
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
People are raising prices on eBay, and not that I mind that, go capitalism but I thought I would point out, from Nintendo's press release, the collectors edition will be available at other online stores with power packs, which should be 2.99 and not the 3.99 gamestop charged us. But it's fun, a lot of fun so get it either way. Here's the link with the info.http://www.nintendo.com/whatsnew/detail/hasbro-and-nintendo-...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Webster
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Excellent. I saw those ebay prices. Some over $20. Crazy
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Devon Crane
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
120 bucks on this site missing one mini. lol a little patience will save people lots of money. I will take half of all savings from people in geekgold.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Connor Cranston
Netherlands
Rotterdam
Zuid-Holland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I thought I read later editions will not have the shiny box, coins, Bowser figure and character book...?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Devon Crane
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Read the bottom of the page on that link, it's Nintendo's press release saying it will be avaible.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Khonnor wrote:
I thought I read later editions will not have the shiny box, coins, Bowser figure and character book...?

They mention the CE is at Gamestop now and at select online retailers at a later date.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.