Brian May
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
If the chosen German commander brings in Airfield and Aircraft construction targets, do those targets trigger the normal Airfield Rules and Construction rules?

Should I add a production counter for an ME262 Aircraft construction target, and reduce that counter if I give the target medium or heavy damage? If I destroy that target, should I place a Build counter on the next month and draw a regular target to replace it?

If an ME262 Airfield is destroyed, do I count its production against the bandits destroyed track?

[edit] If that airfield is destroyed, do I draw a normal one to replace it?

Thanks.

I have had a great time playing through "The Air War Begins" and the next campaign (chronologically).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Ball
United Kingdom
Nr Grantham
Lincs
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
When you get a special weapons commander you need to pick out the card for that weapon and the three target cards me262 are sw01-03. To stop the 262 entering play you must destroy all three. One of the target delays it by a month.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian May
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
I agree Peter. But my other questions still stand: do I treat those targets like the generic Airfields and Construction Factories in addition to their significance to the technology and the commander?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dean Brown
United States
Pottstown
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
No. They are special targets, not the same as airfield and aircraft factory targets.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rich Paris
United States
Dover
Delaware
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
When the commander is replaced who added normal airfield or aircraft factory, do airfield and aircraft factories numbers return to initial numbers on the campaign sheet when he is replaced or do the higher target numbers stay?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dean Brown
United States
Pottstown
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
They stay at the current higher level.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.