Subject: Cities in Ruin out NOW! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Aaron Velox
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just a heads up for anyone that didn't know. The expansion, Cities in Ruin is now available at retail.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ICE 0ne
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
anyone else notice the nice stand the investigator was in on the back of the box and then be disappointed when you open the box and see the regular clear plastic ones?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Millar
United States
Fort Wayne
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
StarryAqua wrote:
Just a heads up for anyone that didn't know. The expansion, Cities in Ruin is now available at retail.

Hoping to pick up my pre-order at my FLGS this afternoon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Nuttall
Scotland
Edinburgh
Midlothian
flag msg tools
dmillar71: Looking forward to hearing what you think! So jealousgulp

I've had my copy on pre-order since the end of May, but looks like it's going to be another week before it's released and posted out here in the UK

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George Aristides
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
StarryAqua wrote:

Too many expansions, not enough space!!! cry
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Millar
United States
Fort Wayne
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
nobody82b wrote:
StarryAqua wrote:

Too many expansions, not enough space!!! cry

First World problems.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jan Probst
Germany
Kiel
Schleswig Holstein
flag msg tools
Someone spoil this. As on the ball as my usual suspect online retailer is with english Arkham release dates, this isn't available yet. shake

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonan Jello
United States
Newark
California
flag msg tools
badge
♫ As the masters rot on walls ♫ And the angels eat their grapes ♫ I watched Picasso Visit The Planet Of The Apes ♫
mbmbmbmbmb
ASAP at my local FLGS.
Thanks for the heads-up.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick Thomas
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I got my copy yesterday.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jan Probst
Germany
Kiel
Schleswig Holstein
flag msg tools
Salesman stats/abilities? Investigator backsides?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Allison Macrae
Canada
Victoria
BC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Most everything you want here:

http://eldritchhorrorgame.wikia.com/wiki/Eldritch_Horror_Wik...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonan Jello
United States
Newark
California
flag msg tools
badge
♫ As the masters rot on walls ♫ And the angels eat their grapes ♫ I watched Picasso Visit The Planet Of The Apes ♫
mbmbmbmbmb
Weltenreiter wrote:
Salesman stats/abilities? Investigator backsides?
Dig Duke's paw print signature!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jan Probst
Germany
Kiel
Schleswig Holstein
flag msg tools
Excellent, thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Driss
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
awww cute. Duke's signature.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Just John
United States
flag msg tools
badge
Behind every fear, is a person you want to be.
mbmbmbmb
Should I be buying this now so I don't have to pay $80 later when it's unavailable? Or do you foresee this one staying in stock a bit since it just came out?

edit: it's a serious question. I just bought EH and the two expansions Forsaken Lore and Strange Remnants are both sold out on the product site. I was able to pick up Strange Remnants elsewhere, but Forsaken Lore is elusive at a decent price. I legitimately just want to know if this is the norm for this board game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Driss
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
vurs wrote:
Should I be buying this now so I don't have to pay $80 later when it's unavailable? Or do you foresee this one staying in stock a bit since it just came out?

edit: it's a serious question. I just bought EH and the two expansions Forsaken Lore and Strange Remnants are both sold out on the product site. I was able to pick up Strange Remnants elsewhere, but Forsaken Lore is elusive at a decent price. I legitimately just want to know if this is the norm for this board game.

They come and go out of availability very frequently. You can always wait for the next printing if you don't want to purchase it right away.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Just John
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
Good to know. Thank you!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nelvin C.
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
vurs wrote:

Wait for a while more, if you want it now, you can pre-order Forsaken Lore at your FLGS, it's coming soon!

Strange Remnants just recently went out of stock, so this might take a couple of months before it comes back up again. But this game is ongoing (and popular), so I believe they won't stop reproducing them anytime soon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Just John
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
Nelvin C.,

I owe you a great thanks. I had already checked my local board game place near my house (and its other 2 locations) and none of them carried any expansions of Eldritch Horror, or even the game in one some case. They offered me a "sorry," over the phone, instead of seeing if they could get expansions in. But by looking up what FLGS meant in your post, I was able to find a different board game place within ten minutes of me that I didn't know existed.

I went there after work and it had a ton of great games along with consignment games and some serious floor space to play board games (apparently Wednesday nights are when it's open for anyone and they get like 60 people packed in there).

Anyway, long behold, on the shelf, for regular price, was Forsaken Lore.

Thank you so much for your post. It helped me out a ton, and I got the game cheaper than it would have costed online with shipping and handling (saying I found it at regular price online even).

Consider this your good deed of the day. cool
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nelvin C.
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Wow! Congratulations!

I pre-ordered mine and I am still waiting for it. >.<

No problem! Glad to have (accidentally) helped you!! Happy Eldritch-ing!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kreczdos Isaac
msg tools
I just had my heart broken when I red the "In case of insanity or other psychoses" of Pete :

Spoiler (click to reveal)
"His faithful hound is nowhere to be seen"

Thinking of Duke abandonning his Pete, for me it's just the most heartbreaking thing I ever red in any CoC board game. Duke is supposed to be loyal, not running away with all of his possessions !

Why, Duke ? WHYYYYYY? cry
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.