Popular Tags: [View All]
LJ
Canada
Stoney Creek
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Am I correct in understanding that none of the stretch goals are exclusive to the kickstarter?
Thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Vander Veen
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
LJplays wrote:
Am I correct in understanding that none of the stretch goals are exclusive to the kickstarter?
Thanks

Yes. You are correct. There are 3 tiles that will be in the 1st printing only. But, the 1st printing will got to retail soon after ks awards are sent out.

Also, note that the Deluxe game parts will come in a separate box and those that purchase/receive will get to choose whether to continue to use 2 boxes or store all in the main game box.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marcio Ferreira
Portugal
Viana do Castelo
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
LJplays wrote:
Thanks

Indeed, the only bonus for the kickers seems to be the discounted price.
But with the shipping cost it gets back again close to the retail price...

Anyhow I supported it in a group pledge, with the optmized S&H costs we will get the deluxe version for approx the price of the base game...

It's my 1st KS, hope it's worthy ;-)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack
United States
Champaign
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah the pricing on this was rough. I feel like I spent a lot more than I should have on my deluxe level, but I haven't really been on Kickstarter much yet in 2017, so I gave myself a pass.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Vaughan
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
It always pays to be a backer of excellent games.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.