Chris Henthorn
United States
Riverside
California
flag msg tools
mbmb
I am new to trading so please feel free to message me or on this thread with any questions or if I missed anything. I am looking to trade my entire collection for a lot of different games to experience. I currently just play games with my wife and brothers so prefer games that play well as two to four player. I collected this X-Wing lot with the intent to play but could not get anyone into it. All items are first run and were purchased new directly from BnN and practically new. I moved the cards into sleeve protectors and organized in folder sleeves. Thank you for looking. :-)

I am offering up my entire X-Wing collections. All cards are near mint and like new. Everything is complete and includes all the following.

X-wing core set (red)
Millenium Falcon
Lamboa-class Shuttle
YT-2400 Freighter
Imperial Aces
Slave I
Rebel Aces
Tantive IV
VT-49 Decimator
Z-95 Headhunter
Y-Wing
HWK-290
E-Wing
A-Wing
TIE Phantom
TIE Advanced
TIE Bomber
TIE Defender

Open to any offers: games for which I am currently seeking include games like:

Acadia Quest (kickstarter edition)
Zombiecide - Black Plague (kickstarter Edition)
Twilight Imperium - Core set and expansions
Blood Rage (kickstarter Edition)
Smash Up expansions (i only have core and would like all the expantions)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Gallegos
United States
Angola
Indiana
flag msg tools
I'm suppose to have a KS copy of Masmorra coming in a trade, do you think that and Zombicide be a fair trade for what you have for everything on your X-Wing list?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Henthorn
United States
Riverside
California
flag msg tools
mbmb
I actually just obtained Masmorra yesterday. Do you have any other items for trade? My list is only suggestions of the types of games I am looking for. :-)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.