Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Davy Davis
United States
Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've recently discovered a YouTube poster called Almost Solitaire who posts some very interesting solitaire plays of both Ancients and The Great War. He doesn't post here but you can find his videos on YouTube by searching Almost Solitaire and Almost Solitaire Ancients.
If you enjoy watching playthrus then you might want to check them out, and if you can post a comment, which I can't, to encourage him to post them to the Geek.
Davy
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Almost Solitaire
msg tools
Hi Davy, thanks for mentioning my channel. A fellow gamer over at Youtube did repeat your request.
As I have rather a few uploads on the channel and as I don't want to spam the forums here I've uploaded one video here on the Ancients site. Should be up soon if the moderator think it's ok.

Thanks again and hope you guys enjoy the playthroughs.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Davy Davis
United States
Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have really been enjoying your reviews and I think your solitaire system makes a lot of sense and looks fairly elegant. I look forward to trying it out soon (I'm still stickering the Spartans).
I look forward to your upcoming videos.
Thanks for all of these.
Davy
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Yasi
United States
Tewksbury
MA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Another big thumbs up for Almost Solitaire. I don't get the C&C games to the table nearly enough, and his videos do a nice job of demonstrating a legit and entertaining way to play the games solo.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.