Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
4 Posts

7 Wonders Duel» Forums » General

Subject: Praise for Repos customer service rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
A couple months ago, I ordered the two promo Wonder Cards and the two tokens (Minerva and metal Duel) directly from Repos. When they arrived, I had instead received two Minerva tokens and the cards were bent. I sent pictures to Repos, see here:

http://imgur.com/a/61T6e

They responded that they'd send the Duel token but that the cards didn't look bent to them. In pictures, I agree that it's hard to see the damage, so I quickly made them a video of each card to send back. I got no response. I decided that when the package arrived, I would come here to post my disappointment as well as screen caps of the correspondence.

Instead, when I opened the package today, I found two perfect condition promos cards as well as the Duel token. I was so surprised, I hurried over here to post my satisfaction with Repos customer service. I will absolutely buy directly from them again. Now to just get Duel to the table again to play with my new promos!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Albano
United States
Bloomfield
NJ
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I suggest you remove the address from your package! >.>

But I've heard good things from them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M. B. Downey
United States
Suitland
Maryland
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Repos is definitely one of the better companies at this. Thanks for sharing another example!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawn Clouthier
United States
Grand Blanc
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I ordered all the promo leader cards direct from Repos earlier this year. When they arrived one card was completely missing. They did not respond to three separate email attempts to notify them of the missing card. Eventually they did send a replacement, but many weeks later. I wouldn't consider this good customer service and in fact I feel their quality control could be much better, otherwise they wouldn't ship damaged cards, missing cards and duplicate items. Belgium does a better job with waffles than boardgames if you ask me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.