Popular Tags: [View All]
David A
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Here's the scenario:
The party is fighting a blue orc shaman and an orc warrior. Encounter card: Activate two enemies. The shaman activates first and part of its activation calls for Wild Spirit which activates another enemy, so the warrior activates.
Once the shaman's activation ends, does the warrior get its regular activation still even though it just acted? I don't see any rule to the contrary, but it seemed odd enough to be worth checking. Thanks for your thoughts!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David desJardins
United States
Burlingame
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Definitely there are other cases that cause an enemy to activate more than once in a single enemy turn, so the answer to the question in the subject line is yes. Whether this is one such, I'm not sure.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David A
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
DaviddesJ wrote:
Definitely there are other cases that cause an enemy to activate more than once in a single enemy turn, so the answer to the question in the subject line is yes. Whether this is one such, I'm not sure.

That's all I was wondering, really. If it's a legit thing that can happen, then this is definitely one of those cases.
Thanks for the confirmation!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rezard Vareth
United States
flag msg tools
Wild spirit only activates monsters, FYI. An orc warrior is a humanoid. So it should summon in your case.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David A
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
RezardVareth wrote:
Wild spirit only activates monsters, FYI. An orc warrior is a humanoid. So it should summon in your case.

Whoa! You are absolutely correct! I never ever would have thought of that! It makes that ability more nuanced and cool. I like it!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Genus Solo
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
What about this?

I have 2 blue orc shamans. Both in 1 area distance to a hero. Encounter card

Activate all blue enemies.

What now?
- activate the 1st blue shaman with Wild spirit
- spirit activates the 2nd blue shaman who activate spirit too
- this spirit activates the first shaman again, who has 1 charge left. So the 2nd blue shaman will activate Wild Spirit with his last charge again.

(= 3times Shaman1 and 2times shaman2 with only 1 enemy activation)

Now the 2nd blue enemy (no charge left) activates.

Is that all correct?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Genus Solo
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I am not sure.
In GD a Xeno Grey cant activate an other Xeno Grey.
Same at the blue orc shamans?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Genus Solo
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
RezardVareth wrote:

How shocking!
I am such an idiot.

Overread the difference of "Monster" and "Humanoide"

There are so much little rules to remind. I guess, i must play the campain after the first time again. Have made a lot of mistakes. Sometimes advantage , sometimes disadvantages for the heroes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.