United States
Nampa
Idaho
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey there,

Just got this yesterday, excited to try out the new set. My question is if there is any way to incorporate this with the base cards AND New Era or Winter?

The rules say to just add it to the base cards, so I am guessing not?

I guess it's not really a problem to have now 3 decks that we can add to the base set, but I was just curious.

Thanks,
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Winston Spencer
Brazil
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
By the rules, you can´t, but you can play anyway. What matters is that you and your group are having fun.

I played one time with New Era and Winter, this dilutes the "identity" of each expansion, but isn´t unplayable.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kolby Reddish
United States
Nampa
Idaho
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Makes sense, thanks.

I guess I am kind of bummed then with what the expansion turned out to be. Now we have another set of cards (that according to the rules) we only can use one out of every three games (if you rotate them around).

Would have much rather seen some new factions or something potentially usable in every game. The new connections will be nice, at least.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Grant
United States
Buffalo Grove
Illinois
flag msg tools
geekmail to jimgrant
badge
geekmail to jimgrant
mbmbmbmbmb
Are the new yellow "connection" cards usable with different expansions or should they only be included when using the rest of the Scavengers expansion?

**Edited

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kolby Reddish
United States
Nampa
Idaho
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Do you mean the connections? There are no new factions.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dean Dean
msg tools
There are two extra promo factions you can buy from the portal website.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.