Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Hampus Ram
Sweden
Göteborg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Is it just me or are anyone else mystified by the big "Era 1: First Wealth" heading in the rules? Seems completely out of place and my brain immediately thinks of expansions but it might as well be a strange out of place reference to the fact that this game takes place before Caverna... Anyone have any insights that I have completely missed?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Dodd
United States
Coraopolis
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I think it hints at future expansions or possibly future games in the Caverna 2-player line.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hanno Girke
Germany
Schwabenheim an der Selz
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jondodd82 wrote:
I think it hints at future expansions or possibly future games in the Caverna 2-player line.

IIRC correctly someone asked for donkeys. ninja
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James C
United States
McLean
Virginia
flag msg tools
Hanno wrote:
jondodd82 wrote:

IIRC correctly someone asked for donkeys. ninja

That's me Hanno! I'm still holding out hope they show up in the second era. Heehaw!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark O'Reilly
United Kingdom
Chester
Cheshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I wanted to see donkeys in the box too...there's something about a donkey
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
G B
Canada
Montréal
Québec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I noticed that as well and, obviously, there is no way that this is there by mistake. I am just wondering if the expansions are "almost ready" and will be coming out within a year, or if this will take more than 1 year between each expansion.

I must admit that after 3 solo games, I feel the game doesn't have much depth and you quickly have been through all the actions (although I still need to optimize the order in which I take the actions).

I did not get this feeling of limited depth playing Agricola 2 players, but then again, I introduced the expansion rather quickly.

Looking forward to the next Era.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.