Recommend
4 
 Thumb up
 Hide
10 Posts

Meeple Circus» Forums » Rules

Subject: Rules available on BGG rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Stefan Matagot
Canada
flag msg tools
publisher
Matagot
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
The rules are now available in the files section.

https://boardgamegeek.com/filepage/149304/meeple-circus-rule...

We will have demo copies at GENCON.
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thilo M.
Germany
Wiesbaden
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Stefan Matagot wrote:
The rules are now available in the files section.

https://boardgamegeek.com/filepage/149304/meeple-circus-rule...

We will have demo copies at GENCON.


This looks gorgeous! Is there a German version planned?
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stefan Matagot
Canada
flag msg tools
publisher
Matagot
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
We will have demo copies at the Spiel in Essen, hopefully our German distributor will want the game and as soon as they they take a decision we will be ready.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Torsten Stelling
Germany
Hamburg
flag msg tools
badge
dasmurphy
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Will we able to buy an english version of it there? Thanks for a small answer.

Cheers,
Torsten

Stefan Matagot wrote:
We will have demo copies at the Spiel in Essen, hopefully our German distributor will want the game and as soon as they they take a decision we will be ready.

 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stefan Matagot
Canada
flag msg tools
publisher
Matagot
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
We are trying to get some for sale, but I think we will be too short on time.

1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wim Leenaerts
Belgium
Beerse
Antwerp
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Perhaps this should be in the 'rules' section but it's a question about what I think is a mistake in the rules so I suppose it fis better here: in the scoring example on page 3 Madison has earned 9 point but shouldn't she have gotten 11 points because of the 2 intermediate meeples not touching the ground?
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cédric MILLET
India
Pondicherry
Pondicherry
flag msg tools
mbmb
This example intends to explain public demands scoring only, that is why the 2 points she will indeed score for the intermediate meeples are not mentioned.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
BG.EXE
United States
flag msg tools
Favor Euros + Ameritrash, but I like pretty much all games.
badge
Don't forget to have fun!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
When will this game be available at retail? Can't wait to buy it!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marko
Finland
Hämeenlinna
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Stefan Matagot wrote:
We are trying to get some for sale, but I think we will be too short on time.



Any update on this? Are the EN copies available at Spiel? I'd love to grab one.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cédric MILLET
India
Pondicherry
Pondicherry
flag msg tools
mbmb
MkaY wrote:
Stefan Matagot wrote:
We are trying to get some for sale, but I think we will be too short on time.



Any update on this? Are the EN copies available at Spiel? I'd love to grab one.


I let my publisher provide the details, but from what I know EN copies will be available at Essen and pre-orders will open soon.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.