Subject: Foamcore Storage rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
David Hoskins
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The short answer is not everything from wave 2 fits. The new character abilities, enemy powers, traps, events and talent cards fit but the new enemy, emporium and treasure cards do not. Most of the new treasures are for Act II though so it makes sense to keep them separated. There are a few new card categories like the Hollywood Armory and Bounty cards that will need to find a home too.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pat E. Cakes
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Thanks for the update David.

Cheers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
charles niederauer

Connecticut
msg tools
Is this just for the base box or is it going to expand together in the project? Anyway, it was amazing his insert. Congratulations!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Hoskins
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It is indeed just for the base box. Some of the wave 2 components fit but for those that don't I'm storing in the Vastaryous' Lair box. I'll also reiterate that it is only for the Kickstarter edition as some poor soul discovered when he followed my plans with the retail version and it didn't fit. I don't currently have any plans to expand on the insert.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
charles niederauer

Connecticut
msg tools
madewokherd wrote:
It is indeed just for the base box. Some of the wave 2 components fit but for those that don't I'm storing in the Vastaryous' Lair box. I'll also reiterate that it is only for the Kickstarter edition as some poor soul discovered when he followed my plans with the retail version and it didn't fit. I don't currently have any plans to expand on the insert.

how did not fit with the retail version? Did not fit all the pieces or left a lot of empty space?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Hoskins
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The Kickstarter box is taller than the retail version so my design sticks out of the box bottom and won't allow the lid to close fully. If the box dimensions listed under the versions section on the main page are correct then it looks like the Kickstarter box is 2 inches taller than the retail box.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jan de Wit
msg tools
I created an 3d printed version of this, with some modifications.

https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3470166
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Friedmutant
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
cobaltjeh wrote:
I created an 3d printed version of this, with some modifications.

https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3470166

Collected! Will definetly print this once my stupid $@&%#! Prusa Mk2.5 is fixed. Again.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dean Winchester
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Off topic, but I'm in the market for a 3d printer. Any recommendations?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Friedmutant
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
bamjoe wrote:
Off topic, but I'm in the market for a 3d printer. Any recommendations?

Ender 3 for ~180USD.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Prev «  1 , 2  | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.