Dice Forge» Forums » General

Subject: Not sure how to contact Libellud about damaged component? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

It's a single piece and it's still readable so I'm not actually worried, but all the same it would be nice to replace it if they could.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kelly Croft
United States
Smithfield
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah just got mine today, corner of the box has a ding, and a small top corner part of the temple board is folded back. Managed to bend it back, but it's noticable. Hope the rest of the components hold up better. Its only been through one playthrough, only saw the damage as I was packing it away

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Billy Bradford
Singapore
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Jasiven wrote:

It's a single piece and it's still readable so I'm not actually worried, but all the same it would be nice to replace it if they could.

I had several issues with the components. Sent a query and was instructed to fill up the form here: http://www.asmodee.com/ressources/gaming/SAV/

Asmodee responded the next day and now I am happily awaiting for the replacement.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
2bpencil wrote:
Jasiven wrote:

I had several issues with the components. Sent a query and was instructed to fill up the form here: http://www.asmodee.com/ressources/gaming/SAV/

Asmodee responded the next day and now I am happily awaiting for the replacement.
Thank you kindly, friend! This isn't a killer-issue thankfully, but it's still nice to get it fixed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Billy Bradford
Singapore
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Jasiven wrote:
Thank you kindly, friend! This isn't a killer-issue thankfully, but it's still nice to get it fixed.

You are most welcome
Good luck and have fun with the game, which I really do
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
2bpencil wrote:
Jasiven wrote:

You are most welcome
Good luck and have fun with the game, which I really do
Even if I hate the game, I literally bought it for the modular dice so I win anyway!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ido E
United States
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I also got a misprint in mine. One of the gold 1 values had no print on it

go to http://parts.asmodeena.com/ (if you are in the US) and fill the form.
Attach the picture of the part, you will get a replacement part within 7-14 business days

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Libellud Team
France
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmb
For missing part or damaged components you have to contact our distributor in your country
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.