14 Posts

At the Gates of Loyang» Forums » General

Subject: SOME Reprint rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Robert Clemmons jr.
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
What, did they print like, 10 copies? I've found a few places online that carry it but it's a little out of my price range.

Was anyone able to get a reprint copy from earlier this year anywhere?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ed T
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I definitely saw it sitting on the shelf at FLGSes around here.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Bokser
Israel
Pardes Hanna
flag msg tools
Guess What?
badge
You Rock.
mbmbmbmbmb
Was able to get the TMG reprint last April through CoolStuff. At the time they had five copies left (four after my purchase).
Best of luck finding a copy thumbsup

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Y.
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I also got my copy from CoolStuffInc back in April. They were low on copies then, so I think they must have sold pretty fast. Looks like there are a few copies on the Geek Market and Ebay for not too much above what I payed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M Funaz

California
msg tools
I got Boardlandia's last copy in the beginning of June. It had been previously out of stock everywhere and a few copies showed up there one day.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rollo Tomosi
United States
San Juan Capistrano
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I saw them up for sale at CSI also-ALMOST bought a 2nd copy just because the wife and I have beat up the game pieces so much from the copy I have...didn't-YAY!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ParisianDreams
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I pre-ordered it from Boardgamebliss, so received it once they did. Did not go back to check and see when it sold out. I know when it did arrive they still had 5+ copies after pre-orders but that was way back when it was released.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Amy (Other Amy)
United States
Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mb
I got mine from Cardhaus in May.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I G
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Hello,

For anyone looking to know if there will be a reprint, perhaps this will be helpful. I contacted Z-man to see if there would be, and the request was forwarded to Asmodee (the new owner of Z-man). You can see their reply below. Does anyone know who has the rights to the game now?

---

Your question about At the Gates of Loyang was forwarded to this department. Unfortunately this product is not currently being published by us, so we are unable to assist you with this. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Sales Support
Asmodee, North America

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Bokser
Israel
Pardes Hanna
flag msg tools
Guess What?
badge
You Rock.
mbmbmbmbmb
TMG currently have the rights to the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I G
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Thanks 👍🏽
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clinton Jeffrey
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just got an email response from TMG. They are planning to reprint this one again. They do not have a date.

Short and sweet; hope that helps!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marco C
Australia
Meadowbank
New South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Any updates on a reprint date? Hoping it will be available here in Australia! I wish publishers would engage with customers on BGG more often.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marco C
Australia
Meadowbank
New South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Received this reply from Tasty Minstrel today: "We don't currently have a date set for reprint. We do want to reprint this, but other games have taken priority. Subscribe to our newsletter to be informed on upcoming releases or reprints."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.