5 Posts

Conan» Forums » Rules

Subject: Stygia- questions rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
damiano damiano
msg tools

scen 1

Does the mother of scorpions kill or only reproduce?

scen 3

Jump from roof is not counted as move? I think no.

Jumping into the water is also not a move? There are no injuries here ... so maybe it's movement.

Does killing the heroes give OL a victory?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephan Beal
Germany
Geltendorf
Bayern
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
onaimad wrote:
Jump from roof is not counted as move? I think no.

Jumping into the water is also not a move? There are no injuries here ... so maybe it's movement.

Jump is a Movement skill, which means it modifies an in-progress movement. It does not interrupt movement.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sakari Laiho
Finland
Tampere
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
In our game: Mother-Scorpion also attacks even though the dice are same as producing scorpions. Still I got smashed down

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jens Larsen
Denmark
Horsens
flag msg tools
It is not 100% clear, but since the text states that the Overlord starts the activation by rolling the Broodmother attack dice to see how many giant scorpions appear, I'd say it follows that something comes after that roll as well. Namely, normal move-and-attack.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JE VR
msg tools
The mother of scorpions has an attack value on her tile and nothing states otherwise in the scenario, so she can attack as any other other unit (plus spawing scorpions at the start of her activation as stated in the scenario).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.