Popular Tags: [View All]
Simon M.
United States
Saint Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
A little bit late to the party, but really enjoying the game so far.

I do have a quick question about Player Turn Continuation and Target Markers: Does paying 1 SP to continue the turn earn the player 2 free target markers irrespective of whether they had been the Initiative or Non-Initiative player?

Does my question make sense? I apologize if it's unclear (or has already been answered!) but something about the rules on continuation (14.1) made me think that maybe only the Non-Initiative Player earned the the 2 free target markers when continuing.

Any help much appreciated!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carl Paradis
Canada
montreal
Québec
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
As 11.7 indicates, only the player that has paid for Turn Continuation gets the "free" markers. Being the Initiative player or not has no effect on this.

Do note that if a player pays for continuations he becomes by default the Initiative player anyway if he is not the Initiative player already (14.0).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon M.
United States
Saint Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
That makes perfect sense, thanks for the clarification. Great game, I'm looking forward to checking out the others in the series!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carl Paradis
Canada
montreal
Québec
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
thiskidgotmoxie wrote:
That makes perfect sense, thanks for the clarification. Great game, I'm looking forward to checking out the others in the series!

Great!

If you have any other questions, fell free to ask, I try to check in daily. meeple
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.