Subject: Adventure #52 Noxious Cellar (spoilers) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dale King
United States
Cranston
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
I set this adventure up for 2 players and noticed that there are no monsters in the bottom left and bottom right rooms for two players. I also read in the scenario that the monsters in the central room cannot enter or use line of sight for ranged attacks over the obstacles. So if there are two players and one player starts in the bottom left and the other in the bottom right then they will simply just need to walk to the chests and loot them. That seems far too simple. Am I missing something here? Is this an adventure for two players with potentially no combat?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marcel Cwertetschka
Germany
Vienna
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Gloomhaven: Forgotten Circles!
mbmbmbmbmb
you missing one of the special rules: Heroes can only start in map sections with monsters. Greetings Marcel.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trang VP
Australia
flag msg tools
Hi Dale, under special rules for that scenario on page 69 it says: "Characters can only start in sections of the center room that contain monsters." Nice try though
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wes Holland

North Carolina
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Weird question relating to Angry Face:
Spoiler (click to reveal)
So Doom doesn't require Line of Sight.
What happens if I use the Felling Swoop Doom on a monster in someone else's area? And they kill it.

Presumably I'd do this after looting 'my' chest.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.