Hide
3 Posts

Dice of Crowns» Forums » Rules

Subject: Retained dice re-rolled when it is NOT my turn rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael Hensley
msg tools
I was handed 2 Scrolls, and rolled 2 Crowns (yay!). Later, but before my next turn, I was forced to re-roll each of them by other players spending Fate Tokens. I now have a Scroll and a Skull. Am I required to roll them at the START of my turn? Or can I hold them until my second roll?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James R. Gracen
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
MichaelDHensley wrote:
I was handed 2 Scrolls, and rolled 2 Crowns (yay!). Later, but before my next turn, I was forced to re-roll each of them by other players spending Fate Tokens. I now have a Scroll and a Skull. Am I required to roll them at the START of my turn? Or can I hold them until my second roll?

I would guess that once you were forced to reroll them, and they were no longer Crowns, you would have to immediately pass them out as you would with any other Scrolls and Skulls rolled by you when it is not your turn.

The Scroll and the Skull would both immediately get passed to the active player.

As an aside, If you had rolled any Daggers, you would immediately be able to pass them to whoever you wanted. And if you had rolled any Crowns, you would be able to keep them.

Further, I would guess that you could spend two of your own Fate Tokens to reroll any one of them before passing them, if you chose to do so. You could do this multiple times.

You would *not* be able to save them and reroll them on your next turn, be it your first or your second roll of your turn. You would immediately have to deal with them before the current player finishes their turn.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
rudy priecinsky
Slovakia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
MichaelDHensley wrote:

After many problems with forced rerolls we follow (house)rule that player can only force active player to reroll . Still powerful enough and much easier to resolve now.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.