Kevin Brazee
United States
Green Bay
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
Well, rave on Its a crazy feeling and I know its got me reeling
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just received my shipment today. As I look through the cards I want to confirm I am missing a card. For Echoes of the Past expansion I have only 14 level 1 cards. 3 of each color by only 2 yellow ones SOAP and NOODLES. What am I missing? THANKS
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Cieslik
United States
Arlington
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Banana!
mbmbmbmbmb
Chopsticks I believe.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
R.T. Sloan
United States
Pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My set came with two Expansion decree cards and no Rivalry decree card. Is there any way I could get the missing Rivalry card? Email Asmadi games maybe?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Monroe
United States
St Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
admin
mbmbmbmbmb
sloan66 wrote:
My set came with two Expansion decree cards and no Rivalry decree card. Is there any way I could get the missing Rivalry card? Email Asmadi games maybe?

From their email update to KS backers earlier (I got mine around 10pm central):

Quote:

As is inevitable with any game, a few have a missing card, an extra card, some ink smudges, possibly the same deck twice, maybe all five decks replaced by a banana in shrinkwrap, and so forth. These are problems we can fix! If your game (or any game of ours) has a problem that needs replacing, we have a simple google form where you can tell us, and we'll fix the issue. The form is at:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfRCwXzmnx2LpS3-Tsu...

If for some reason it is the distant future and you are reading this post and that link is broken, our replacement form is always linked from the About Us part of the Asmadi Games website:

http://asmadigames.com/about.html

We won't be able to start replacing cards for a few days, we have to get the replacement parts firsts. Attempting to replace before having replacements is likely to cause a paradox.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Cieslik
United States
Arlington
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Banana!
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, I am not thrilled that there seem to be a lot of card sorting errors. We'll definitely send replacements for any missing cards/decks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Maginity
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
sloan66 wrote:
My set came with two Expansion decree cards and no Rivalry decree card.

I had two War decree cards and no (presumably purple) Rivalry decree card. What I assume is a typo on the Figures in the Sand reference card ("Repute" instead of "Trade"; the Cities of Destiny expansion already had a "Repute" special achievement) did not make figuring this out any easier.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Silver Bowen
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
Woo! Gonna get some
badge
44, that's me!
mbmbmbmbmb
Is it at all possible to trade any (complete) decks for one of those shrink-wrapped bananas?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Raymond Fowkes

Farmington Hills
Michigan
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Where do I find or can you guys post a comprehensive list of cards in base and expansions as a file on BGG otherwise I'm not even sure I'll know if I have extra or missing cards.

Don't even know how many cards in base game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jorgen Peddersen
Australia
Sydney
New South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sekwof wrote:
Where do I find or can you guys post a comprehensive list of cards in base and expansions as a file on BGG otherwise I'm not even sure I'll know if I have extra or missing cards.

Don't even know how many cards in base game.

This was done in the other missing cards thread:

angelkurisu wrote:
Each Innovation set has the same basic structure: 105 cards in 10 ages, and 5 special achievements (or relics/decrees for Artifacts/Figures).

Age 1: 15 cards, 3 of each color
Age 2-10: 10 cards, 2 of each color

All cards should be unique.

Also, the Yamato is exactly what it's supposed to be

I believe there are also two rules reference cards per expansion.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Raymond Fowkes

Farmington Hills
Michigan
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks much!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.