Subject: Haunt 90 - Who are my enemies? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeff Hake
United States
Thibodaux
Louisiana
flag msg tools
Recently got this haunt and was wondering if the other players besides the chief intern are consider actual enemies. The rules are really vague on this and kind of wish they stated more on killing the other interns. We cant decide if this is the case and been playing as such we are still happy go lucky interns and the chief was the only bad guy. I get the Battle Royal feel of it but it the sheets to feel like its lacking in telling on this part.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
PJ Cunningham
United States
Greenfield
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You played it right.

The rulebook says "Once during your turn, you can attack an opponent in the same room. (An opponent is an explorer or monster that wants to stop your movement or interfere with you.)" Elsewhere it clarifies that "Heroes slow down the traitor and monsters, and vice versa."

Since the haunt text does not specify that other interns (who are still technically Heroes) interfere with your movement or are opponents, you can't attack them and can only attack the Traitor.

While I think it would be hilarious to see the interns all fighting each other, they really ought to spend their precious time trying to become Chief Intern, or at least denying coffee-delivery options to other interns so they go insane quicker.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.