Subject: Quick Question About Tokens (answered) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Anne Skelding
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My copy of Burgle Bros arrived yesterday! The package included a sheet of tokens which were outside of the regular box. This sheet was damaged slightly, probably during shipping. The damage is superficial and I am perfectly happy playing with them as is, but I have never played before, so I wanted to check to make sure there isn't a reason why having some tokens marked would be a problem. Most of the damage is on three alarm tokens. Is there any reason that would be a problem?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Inky Bloc
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Quick Question About Tokens
No, there's no instance in the game where having damaged tokens would affect it. Tokens are always common knowledge and interchangeable, there's no randomly drawing tokens or anything like that, so the game will be completely playable.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anne Skelding
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Rob
United States
Tampa
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
And predicting your next question; yes you have two sets of stickers for each single player meeple. Players can play with either basic or advanced character powers. The two images simply show the basic and advanced characters. I stickered my meeples one side basic, the other side advanced. It's a completely decorative distinction with no actual game impact.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.