Recommend
1 
 Thumb up
 Hide
12 Posts

Monopoly Gamer» Forums » General

Subject: Card sleeves rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Gerard Arceo
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi, just like to ask for the sizes of the boss cards, property cards and character cards, so I could buy card sleeves too when I order my copy of the game. Thank you ^_^
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Roberts
msg tools
mb
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kyle

Seabrook
Texas
msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I sleeved with Fantasy Flight Standard American (green, 57x89mm) and like the fit. The sleeves are a little taller than the cards, but that is fine by me.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gerard Arceo
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks a lot, I just ordered my copy of the game and 2 sets of sleeve. ^_^
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith
msg tools
mbmbmb
How many cards are there in total?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
CAG Kerig
msg tools
Every card included in the collector's edition + the 8 power pack cards = 41. One 50-pack works perfectly. I went with the Fantasy Flight 57x89 and I love them. (my LCS didn't have any Mayday premiums in this size, my usual go-to)
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stefan Yates
United States
Olsburg
Kansas
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for letting us know the card sizes. I got a pack of the Mayday sleeves and they are perfect!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lee Wei Zhe
Malaysia
flag msg tools
Cubsnextyear17 wrote:


Rockgeek wrote:
I sleeved with Fantasy Flight Standard American (green, 57x89mm) and like the fit. The sleeves are a little taller than the cards, but that is fine by me.


Hey guys! I know I bumped into this thread much later than the starting date. But I would like to ask how good the fit is for the 57mm*89mm sleeves into the Collector's Edition box.

Thank you so much!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Medrano
msg tools
mbmbmb
If you are asking if the sleeved cards can fit into the slot where the cards should go, then the answer is no. But, I also have the collector's edition and I just leave the cards in the indent where the extra characters would go.

But if you are asking if the sleeves fit well on the cards, then the answer is yes.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lee Wei Zhe
Malaysia
flag msg tools
Cubsnextyear17 wrote:


WolfAce13 wrote:
If you are asking if the sleeved cards can fit into the slot where the cards should go, then the answer is no. But, I also have the collector's edition and I just leave the cards in the indent where the extra characters would go.

But if you are asking if the sleeves fit well on the cards, then the answer is yes.


Thanks for the heads up for the larger size! What about the smaller version (56mm x 87mm) that guy posted above. Will it fit into the collector's edition's box card slot?

I am now deciding which of the two sizes (56mm x 87mm or 57mm x 89mm) I should go for. Any suggestions?

Thanks for answering me again!

 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Medrano
msg tools
mbmbmb
wzlee12 wrote:
Cubsnextyear17 wrote:


WolfAce13 wrote:
If you are asking if the sleeved cards can fit into the slot where the cards should go, then the answer is no. But, I also have the collector's edition and I just leave the cards in the indent where the extra characters would go.

But if you are asking if the sleeves fit well on the cards, then the answer is yes.


Thanks for the heads up for the larger size! What about the smaller version (56mm x 87mm) that guy posted above. Will it fit into the collector's edition's box card slot?

I am now deciding which of the two sizes (56mm x 87mm or 57mm x 89mm) I should go for. Any suggestions?

Thanks for answering me again!



I only bought the 57mm x 89mm Fantasy Flight sleeves. Sorry that I am unable to tell you about the 56mm x 87mm. I can tell you that I use my extra sleeves to make bootleg custom cards. I just print the card out and put a trading card in the middle to make it more sturdy. Not sure if I would be able to do that with smaller sleeves.

The smaller card sleeves might be able to fit. I just tried putting my cards with the bigger sleeves in the slot. If the sleeves were a bit smaller, it might go in.
Sorry I couldn't be more helpful.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ioan Pan
Greece
Thessaloniki
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
i went with FFG green and they fit perfect
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.