Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mr. Grace
Australia
Adelaide
SA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We have the base + Harbour + Millionaires' ....

Each of the boxes is way bigger than it needs to be !

I wonder, has anyone come up with a more compact storage solution ?

I have to say, I'm sure the game would be much cheaper in a less bulky container.

But I guess a bigger box offers more " shelf exposure" to browsers at the Local Games Shop !

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Case
United States
Greensboro
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

When I traded here to get Machi Koro and the Harbor expansion, the Harbor bits were already in the MK box, and there is still plenty of room for more -- how large is the Millionaires expansion? I think it would have to be very large not to also fit into the MK box!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Jackson
United States
Greensboro
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
What is the sound of one card shuffling?
mbmbmbmbmb
We've got the base game and both expansions in one of the expansion boxes and there's still plenty of room in there.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Jackson
United States
Fremont
California
flag msg tools
mb
The deluxe edition came in a tin with both expansions. Seems to be a lot of hate on tins, but I like it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mr. Grace
Australia
Adelaide
SA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ah_Pook wrote:
We've got the base game and both expansions in one of the expansion boxes and there's still plenty of room in there.

That occurred to me, too, but I want to avoid crushing the base rules booklet <sigh>

I'd also like to have a convenient "low noise" cup to throw the dice with, just like in Stone Age

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
rood ruud
msg tools
I've got the most recent (2017) Dutch version of the game. I'm not sure about the dimensions of other releases. I made compartments for the cards out of the cardboard of one of the smaller expansion boxes.

The base game and the two expansions fit in the box of the base game.

The coins and dice go in an Altoids size tin.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.