Labyrinth: The Awakening, 2010 – ?» Forums » General

Subject: Awakening Jihadi Bot vs. C3i #25 Bot rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Adam Parker
Australia
Unspecified
flag msg tools
Great game design makes the complex simple, replayability maximum, and abstraction credible.
badge
It’s not how well you roll that counts but how well the dice suit the game.
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi I’ve finally been playing Labyrinth 1 fully after all these years and enjoying it solo vs. the C3i #25 Bot.

So much so, I finally got around to ordering Labyrinth 2 and it’s currently on its way to me.

I’m sure this has been asked before but I searched here (maybe it’s on ConsimWorld) but:

Is the Lab 2 Jihadi Bot different to the C3i #25 Bot?

Thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
E V
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If with "Lab 2" you mean this expansion, then the answer is yes, they're different, very different.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Parker
Australia
Unspecified
flag msg tools
Great game design makes the complex simple, replayability maximum, and abstraction credible.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yay.

I was trying to use the trendy nomenclature for the expansion there

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trevor Bender
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Welcome to the game!

Yes, the Bots in Labyrinth: The Awakening, use a different philosophy than the original Bot, are playable for both sides, and are backwards compatible with Labyrinth as well, to include doing a campaign game where decks from both the base game and expansion are combined.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Parker
Australia
Unspecified
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Trevor.

I’m really looking forward to your expansion. I believe it’s going to be extremely relevant as a game and sim leading to many more what ifs for me.

(Btw buy Brian Train a beer if you see him. His Colonial Twilight pre-order made me take out Volko’s Labyrinth and of course, I couldn’t then resist going in your direction too!)

I should have Awakening by the weekend
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.